General Electric Job Vacancies 2019/2020 is Out Online – www.ge.com.
General Electric Job Vacancies 2019… Are you a graduate or non-graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The General Electric is currently recruiting to fill the available positions. Read more details below;
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: NYSC Intern, Sales
Job ID: 3266342
Job Function: Sales
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
- The role requires working closely with assigned GE Businesses to provide sales support to all aspects of their ongoing and future initiatives being executed/to be executed in Nigeria. This role may also require interface with Government entities, GE customers and with other GE counterparts.
- GE Nigeria interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns
- Verified posting/call up letter to Lagos
- Verified posting by NYSC to GE and completion of the mandatory 3 weeks orientation camp
- Passion for technology and previous experience in the GE sales process will be an added advantage
- Academic excellence in Engineering, Legal, Social Sciences or IT competency
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of not less than 3.5 (Second Class Upper)
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills
- In Nigeria: a valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- In Nigeria: must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here to Apply
Job Title: CT Value Product Marketing Manager – Africa
Job ID: 3243252
Job Function: Marketing
Business Segment: Healthcare Africa
- The Value CT Product Marketing Manager is responsible for the overall success of this CT product segment and delivers measurable business results through product solutions that meet market needs.
- He/She will work closely with the region product marketing director, pricing leader and commercial team to drive growth through demand generation, identify new market opportunities for Value CT, accelerate CT funnels through clear value propositions, training, product positioning & competitive insights.
- Own the NPI and solution business case. Create & consolidate the financial model. Establish pricing, ICV & CM targets based on market-based pricing models & CM objective.
- Close collaboration with service marketing to propose/drive the franchise/IB business success from product offering perspective.
- Close collaboration with marketing to translate practice needs, market analysis, competitive analysis, and regulatory environment factors into actionable strategies and tactics for the product.
- Ensuring customer focus by communicating and building rapport with customers as required and ensuring the “voice of the customer” is reflected in work processes.
- Guide development teams to build the right product and be the connect to the customers & commercial teams.
- Conduct product research to further understand the competitive profile for the segment and opportunities for growth.
- Establish tradeoffs between internal development and business partnership activities with strategic partners-including contract negotiations and maintenance, product changes, forecasting and financials.
- Share product insights by presenting to customers and users groups; represent the product at trade shows and with media; sell product roadmap internally; participate in winning large deals; provide sales training, and generate enthusiasm for the product.
- Create a positive team environment that encourages collaboration and innovation.
- Work closely with the global CT team marketing team for solution development by providing inputs on market trends, buying personas and segments, and strategies to promote customer loyalty.
- Quality Specific Goals:-Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position-Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines -Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required-Lead quality: improve product reliability, implement and operationalize the QMS, zero enforcement actions through effective QMS management and inspection readiness.-Establish a commitment to quality and communicate the importance of meeting statutory, regulatory and customer requirements.
- Ensure quality policy is understood, implemented and maintained at all levels of the organization.
- Establish and communicate quality objectives that are measurable and consistent with the quality policy.
- Maintain knowledge of and understand all applicable Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or local / Int’l Law is broken.-Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
- Drive product portfolio to meet the needs of the market. Responsible for strategy and execution of the product roadmaps and new product introductions (NPI) and solution from IB/Franchise business perspective.
- Own financial performance of the product portfolio.
- Determine franchise product profitability, growth rates & sales forecast.
- Coordinate the needs across a multi-functional organization, including marketing, sales, operations, engineering, and services teams, while ensuring compliance with quality systems and regulatory requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in local language (French or/and Arabic) as well as good command of English
- Ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate in simple messages9. Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent negotiation & closing skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Able to travel extensively across Africa.
- Valid motor vehicle license
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 8 years of selling experience in a medical, healthcare or technical field (e.g. biomedical engineering, medical physics, radiographer) or service business. MBA or equivalent knowledge is preferred.
- Previous experience in the Healthcare Industry
- Ability to interface with both internal team members and external customers as part of solutions-based sales approach
- Ability to manage complex process projects
- Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within an organization6. Strong capacity and drive to develop career
- Leadership skills to lead teams and shape/lead growth vision and marketing strategy
- Innovation – develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
- Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to work globally.
- MBA or Master’s degree in Product Management, Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Degree in Medical Informatics
- 12+ years’ experience in product management, product development or related field.
- Deep Product Management/Marketing expertise, including: market trends/analysis, NPI process, product roadmap development, requirements, product life-cycle management,
- Healthcare product/industry/technical acumen
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here to Apply
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+