Check BASUG Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2018 Here for Free.
BASUG Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2018… Bauchi State University Gadau (BASUG) Part-time admission form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out online. Read more details below;
The BASUG part time degree will run for a period of five (5) to (6) years. All lectures for the part time studies will be conducted between weekends or from Fridays, Saturdays and sometimes Sundays. Further, the program may cover vacations.
All intending applicants who may not have had the opportunity to be admitted into the regular program will now have the opportunity to earn their various degrees. Additionally, Working class candidates can have a golden opportunity to earn a university degree, if they avail themselves to grab this opportunity.
- The same curriculum with the regular
- The same lecturers/experts
- Best quality teaching and research personnel
- World class state of the art facilities in our new campus
- The same degree managed and approved by the same senate
- National University Commission (NUC) approved
- Entrepreneurship and Computer applications training
(A) Five (5) Years Part-Time Program
WAEC/NECO Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC), General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (GCE O’ Level), National Technical Certificate/National Business Certificate with Credits in five (5) relevant subjects obtained at not more than two sittings. A credit in O’ Level English Language is required for all courses.
(B) Four (4) Years (Extended / Part-Time) Program
Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with at least Merit in two core/Teaching subjects, GCE ‘A’ Level, OND/HND in relevant areas with at least Lower Credit or Academic Diploma from recognized Universities are required in addition to (A) above.
Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
1. B.Sc. Accounting
2. B.Sc. Business Administration
3. B.Sc. Economics
4. B.Sc. Political Science
5. B.Sc. Public Administration
6. B.Sc. Sociology
Faculty of Arts and Education
1. B.A. Arabic
2. B.A. Islamic Studies
3. B.A. Linguistics
NB: All candidates are requested to note that all part-time programmes are resident at Yuli Campus of the University, Bauchi.
How to Apply.
- All interested candidate should visit our website at www.basug.edu.ng and generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) and follow the instruction for making payment;
- Interested candidates for the Part-Time degree programmes should pay the sum of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) to BASUG;
- After making the payment candidates are to return to the BASUG website and follow the instructions on how to download the application forms and submission instructions.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
It always our pleasure, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Most important, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+